With the continued spread of the novel coronavirus pandemic, organizations around the world are gradually flattening their recession curves by taking advantage of technology. Many companies will go through phases of intervention, recovery and renewal. According to Technavio’s pandemic-focused market research, the market growth is expected to increase in 2021 compared to 2020.
This business planning research will help clients:
- Adjust their strategic planning to move forward once the stability of the business kicks in.
- Build resilience by make efficient resource and investment choices for individual business units, products and service lines.
- Conceptualize scenario-based planning mitigate future crisis situations.
Download the post-pandemic planning structure
Key considerations for market forecast:
- Impact of lockdowns, supply chain disruptions, destruction of demand and changing customer behavior
- Optimistic, probable and pessimistic scenarios for all markets as the impact of the pandemic unfolds
- Market estimates before and after COVID-19
- Quarterly impact analysis and updates on market estimates
Three main markets for wall decoration in the United States:
Amazon.com Inc. offers a wide range of wall decorations such as murals, photo frames, wall clocks, tapestries, posters, sculptures, decorative wall mirrors and wall storage, shelves, hanging cabinets .
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. offers a wide range of wall decorations such as wall decorations, photo frames, wall clocks, decals and wallpaper, decorative shelves, functional wall decorations and typographic wall decorations and signs.
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc.
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. offers wall decor products such as artwork, custom framed artwork, and sculpture.
Key market dynamics
- Improvement of the standard of living by increasing the introduction of high-end products
- The growing residential construction market
- The growing culture of giving
- Growing competition increasing the price war and reducing profit margins
- Very complex inventory, supply chain and merchandising management
- Long product replacement cycle
- Growing trend for interior design
- Increased demand for personalized and personalized wall decorations
- Growing online demand for interior design products
- Growing demand for environmentally friendly decorative items
If you purchase an updated report within the next 60 days, we’ll send you the new edition and the data extract for FREE! Get an overview of the report here to get a detailed market share analysis of market players: https://www.technavio.com/report/wall-decor-market-in-us-industry-analysis
United States Wall Decor Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The United States wall decoration market is segmented as follows:
o Wall art
o Photo frames
o Wall clock
o Other decorative accents
- Distribution channel
The wall decoration market in the United States is fueled by the growing culture of gifts. Additionally, other factors such as growing gift culture are expected to cause the United States wall decoration market to reach a CAGR of nearly 10% during the forecast period.
Get more insight on global trends impacting the future of the US wall decor market, request a free sample @
Related Consumer Discretionary Report Include
Global Online Interior Design Market– The online interior design market is segmented by product (online home furnishings, online home furnishings, and other online home decor products), geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South Americaand MEA) and major suppliers.
Download a FREE sample report
Global Decorative Lighting Market– The decorative lighting market is segmented by product (ceiling, wall and others), distribution channel (offline and online) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Download a FREE sample report
Main topics covered:
- Market landscape
- Market sizing
- Five forces analysis
- Market segmentation by product
- Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Customer landscape
- Geographical landscape
- Vendor Landscape
- Supplier analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and consulting company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With more than 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes more than 17,000 reports and counts, covering 800 technologies, in 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including over 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market knowledge to identify opportunities in existing markets and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media and Marketing Manager
United States: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]
Report page: https://www.technavio.com/report/wall-decor-market-in-us-industry-analysis